Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

In the mail part deux

Having thought that I had yet to receive my delayed order from e.l.f I was prepared to send a furious e-mail. After making a trip to the mailbox I kinda had that gut feeling that it would be sitting there waiting for me.. and to no surprise there it was. HA! Overall, I was very satisfied with all my purchases and definitely see myself ordering from e.l.f again. So let's cut the the chase and show off these goodies that I am absolutely ecstatic to share.. (Belle, FINALLY! This one's for you!)


The packaging of the e.l.f products was pretty compact and convenient. Nail polishes came in a bubble wrap and as for the rest of the items, they came in a clear drawstring plastic bag. As you can see.. a summary of my purchases are: eyelid primer, studio blushes, mineral lipsticks, matte lip colour and nail polishes (matte finisher, desert haze, and nude).

A closer look at my lip stuff. 
Mineral lipsticks in: natural nymph (left) $5
 runway pink (right). $5
Matte lip color pencil in: coral $3

Last but not least.. I am not a blush user but I am now. I felt like being adventurous and adding some colour to my pale face and in general to my life. I picked up studio blushes in:
 giddy gold (left) $3
candid coral (right) $3
These pictures really do no justice in how the colours look in person. They both have specks of gold which really give them a brighter feel and slight shimmer rather than a dull matte colour (in my pov anyways).

***

Swatches soon to come! Hopefully when Belle and I have the chance and start to make use of all our new purchases we'll have some swatches for you. Keep updated!

♥M


No comments:

Post a Comment