Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Island in the Sun

Today was so fun! It was ridiculously warm outside today and we had to take advantage of it, duh. Hubs, baby and I headed downtown for a day of walking, shopping and eating. I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted to mostly because I was stuffing my face with food lol. But I'm going to say this is quite a pic-heavy post compared to my previous posts. Look how gorgeous it was today!


We went shopping and decided to buy shoes.
Matching shoes :) I know, we're so corny. Take a look at our purchase!

 His: Converse PC2 in Black/White (similar here)
Mine: Converse All Star in Black (similar here)  

My AS on me. Teehee. They're sooooooo comfortable it's unbelievable!

 
To end the day off before hubs went to work, he spoiled me with chocolate. But not just the regular chocolate from convenient stores... Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. YUUUUUM.
I wish I remembered the exact names of these things but I think the white ball is a cheesecake chocolate bomb, and the flat chocolate piece is a chocolate and caramel pretzel mogul. There was also another one that I quickly shovelled down my mouth right outside the store and it was a banana cream pie white chocolate bomb. It was soooooooo gooooooooood omggg. Then hubs bought some chocolate almond brittle for take-home. He really knows how to treat a woman ;)

To end the day...
DINNER: 
Grilled Chicken with Mushroom Sage Gravy
Garlic Bacon Mashed Potatoes
Garlic Pan-fried Asparagus

Goodnight!


♥B

No comments:

Post a Comment